We had a time management seminar today, and what I thought was going to originally be quite boring and bland, surprised me in being fun, informative, humorous, and motivational, though the latter was probably more likely due to the speaker, Guy.
As a result, I’ve decided to write down my goals for the year, and this month. Beyond that, long-term goals will also be added.
So, for my yearly goals:
- Get battlerig.net to a point where players can actually play the game.
- Complete mymodelcase.com. I really love working on this project, there is absolutely no reason I can’t finish it.
- Begin playing in tournaments for LOTR (The lord of the rings tabletop game)
- Pay off at least $10k off my car.
- Improve my memory and commitment to projects.
- Take up at least three physical activities on a weekly basis (like yoga, kickboxing and… i dunno, something else)
- Get 400-500 pts worth of Uruk-Hai ready for my first LOTR game at the end of February. Play is to be at the Northern Knights games club in Thornleigh.
- Finish agro-dive-imports.com.au. This is a client project that’s been going on for some time, it’s time to wrap it up. I got a really good go on this last night, and hope to have most of it completed end of the week, with client feedback and minor style tweaks.
- Get registrations completed on mymodelcase dev site.
- Find a place to move into with P
- Start yoga classes
- Pay off the car
- Buy a house
- Take P somewhere beautiful, either Fiji, or Thailand.
23 Comments to Goals
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.