Thursday, February 19th, 2009 | Anything
So with my goals set earlier this month, I have done so-so. Some goals are falling behind, others I haven’t been able to get around to, and some I’m getting on top of. So, to recap:
- Get 400-500 pts worth of Uruk-Hai ready for my first LOTR game at the end of February. Play is to be at the Northern Knights games club in Thornleigh. - This isn’t going to happen I don’t think. On the other hand, I’ve been spending a lot of time painting in general, getting a space marine chapter together.
- Finish agro-dive-imports.com.au. This is a client project that’s been going on for some time, it’s time to wrap it up. I got a really good go on this last night, and hope to have most of it completed end of the week, with client feedback and minor style tweaks. This is making good progress, should definitely be finished with minor tweaks this month.
- Get registrations completed on mymodelcase dev site. I am yet to touch on this, but plan to hit it this weekend.
- Find a place to move into with P. This is well on it’s way to success, we’ve been looking and found a few really nice places, fingers crossed!
- Start yoga classes - Unfortunately my surgery has put this off, so am pushing this back to mid-march.
Overall, I’m not too pleased with my efforts, even though it’s quite a bit better than my previous attempts. If I can get ADI done, I will be one happy person!
125 Comments to Sigh, goals lagging..
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.